We all know great baby gear can make a difference in a mom's life. We asked moms who've got the gear thing down to tell us what they could not live without to help with their little ones. Research done for you, how great is that?
2. Maclaren Rocker, Christin—NYC. "This Maclaren Rocker is the best! I used this with both my girls at the park, on the beach, in the backyard...it is like a portable bouncy seat that rocks, stands still, sits up and reclines. Not to mention it has a great sun shade and toy bar. It folds up and travels great (like a small beach chair). A must-have piece of gear for the family on the go!"
3. Sugar Booger Feeding Collection Jumbo Floor Mat, Wendy—Louisville. "I loved this Floor Mat. So cute, easy to clean (both my son’s mess and the mat itself)...you can even put the mat in the washer. It has a case to easily take with you to restaurants or friend’s houses."
4. ERGObaby Carrier, Brooke—Brooklyn. "I have an ERGO Carrier (in tan) that I used to carry my daughter around in till she was 3. It was a lifesaver! I'm actually still attached to it and haven't been able to pass it along. I carried her for hours with no back pain, the weight was perfectly distributed... can't say enough good things about it."
5. Puj Baby Bath Tub, Marnie—New Jersey. "This is perfect Tub for washing babies in the sink. I absolutely loved this because it folds into the contours of a bathroom sink (not like the cumbersome tubs that are made really for the kitchen sink) and then easly fits in a closet. I chose white, but looks like they make other colors now."
6. Kidco Go-Pod Portable Activity Seat, Amanda—New Jersey. "This was the absolute best at the beach."
7. Orbit Infant Car Seat and Base G2, Elina—NYC. "This Car Seat is gorgeous, beautifully designed and so practical. My son napped in it and we loved the museum view, where you can turn the seat sideways in museums or in restaurants. It also has a 360 rotation so it saves your back when putting seat into car."
8. Bloom Classic Fresco High Chair, Nancy—New Jersey. I loved this highchair because I didn't have to use the tray. The adjustable height allowed me to put it at my island with the rest of my stools. It's sleek clean lines doesn't scream 'baby furniture' and my daughter, at 3, still can sit in the chair at the island. I was able to use it when she was an infant reclined to a toddler eating or playing at the island."
9. Zo-Li On-The-Go Travel Formula and Snack Dispenser, Stephanie—Seattle. "I loved this Snack Sorter when my son was younger as he ate smaller portions and it was so easy to just throw in my bag and quickly pull out the snack options."
10. Bugaboo Cameleon Stroller, Marla—Chicago. I never would have made it the last 4 years without my beloved Bugaboo. It was the first thing I purchased when I was pregnant with Stella. I bought a RED one as we were still living downtown Chicago, it is so nice and bright that cars and bikers that are whizzing past always saw us coming. It has continued to grow with us too! Last year when Ruby was born all we had to do was purchase the standing board for Stella! When we are out now Stella has the option of walking or riding and sweet Ruby has the best seat in the house. I will cry the day I have to let go of the Bugaboo. Its been part of everything with our life with the girls. I have so many photos with it in there."
12. Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller, Cindy—New Jersey. "I LOVE my City Mini Strollers. We have the single and the double. They are easy to maneuver and fold up with one hand, plus a full recline."
13. Summer Infant Baby Monitor, Natalie—NYC. "Living in an NYC apartment building (with lots of interference!), I had so much trouble finding a monitor where the signal would reach from my baby's room to my bedroom. The Baby Touch Digital Monitor is color, lets you zoom in, pan and works like an iphone! We take this monitor with us when we travel and I still (at almost 2 years old) use it for every nap time and night. This baby monitor give me ultimate piece of mind while Sloane is sleeping.