If one spring trend remains the same every year, it’s flowers. From all-over prints to fanciful trimming, clothing and home decor take on the season’s lasting asset with vigor. Here are standout blooms this spring.
1. Bloomer Set: Beautifully detailed and colored, this is one bloomer that is a must-have for spring.
2. Liberty Print Bib: I love the contrast of the light-colored nature print against the deep navy blue background.
3. Jess Brown Doll: Dressed in a lovely Liberty Print, Jeannine is ready for a spring adventure.
4. Bluebell Toddler Dress: Bold blue and embroidery are the perfect pair for spring and summer.
5. Framed Rabbit Print: The delicate floral and animal detail in this Japanese art print make it an easy piece to hang in just about any room.
6. Flower Wall Stickers: Love the idea of creating mini gardens throughout the house.
7. Boys Cotton Tie: Just add a favorite button down and chinos or jeans. Done.
8. Little Gardner Print: Looking for a custom spring shower gift? This is it.
9. Rash Guard: This Picasso-style floral print caught my eye.
10. Playsuit: The popular playsuit is back and in the most vibrant of palettes.
11. Wildflowers Kerchief Bib: Stylish and organic!
12. Floral Trainers: For a bit of spring in your step.